Top 10 SUCCESS quotes I like.
1) Stop worrying about what you have done and start focusing on what you have to do.
2) The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
3) The way to get started is to quit talking and began doing.
4) Every pain gives a lesson and every lesson changes a person.
5) Winners are not those who never fail but who never fall.
6) Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
7) F.A.I.L--> First Attempt In Learning.
8) Someone asked me, "who hurt you?". I replied "My own expectations."
9) Believing others is easy but believing in yourself that's the real challenge.
10) Be the hero and always say no to fear.
Comments
Post a Comment