MY LIFE AFTER BTEACH - Sahitya.

 I've completed my B-tech in 2016. I got placed in 3 companies(North India) which are far away from my place(Andhra Pradesh). I'm from A.P. south India. My parents and relatives were not agreed to send me that far away place as I'm a girl. They thought that the girls are not secure as they went to far away places. So finally my hard work to get placed in campus selection was wasted by their decision. 😓

After that I went to Ameerpet, Hyderabad. (The place where every student who is not placed in campus placements come and find a coaching with low fees.. very low fees).


(Ameerpet, Hyderabad, image source:Google)

I joined in one of the coaching institutes with the less amount of fee for dotnet coaching. I stayed in a hostel (5 sharing - 5 girls per room) of rent Rs.4,800 per month.

(Hostel looks like this, image source: Google).

I successfully completed my course and started my job searching. I ended up with a decision of going to Bangalore for my job search.

Finally I went to Bangalore with my Ameerpet (coaching)friends and again stayed in a Hostel (this time 4 sharing) and started applying for jobs. Applied in Naukri, shine, indeed, consultancy companies and so many.. Attended many interviews (4 to 5) but ended up by hearing that those are not software jobs instead a type of receptionist and B.P.O kind of jobs. After travelling so many places (in bangalore) for interviews without food, spending so much money for travel , finally we got tired and felt very bad about that. We lost our patience to search jobs. “At that time we realized that the importance of campus placements”. (NOTE: please don't neglect campus placements even if it is a small job).

My friends returned to their hometown after 3 months of continuous job search but I still remained there in Bangalore without any hope. 😓

After 2 days, Fortunately, I got a reference from my roommate for a small startup as an associate software developer. (I can't forget that girl, who gave me a chance to prove my self).

I prepared that whole night some concepts (revised) and attended the interview. Finally I got a call after 3 days and I selected as an associate software engineer in that startup with the package of 1.8LPA. 😀😀😀😀😀😀

My startup look like this. Image source: google)

I was very happy and went to my hometown after a long gap with some achievement in my hands (job). 2 months gap was there between interview and joining date. I enjoyed a lot in this period in my home.

Finally the day arrived. That was the first day of my office. I'm very new to that atmosphere. Didn't know proper language, didn't know managing skills, fear of asking doubts, fear of saying “this is not my mistake” and so many struggles with politics. But got good friends here (colleagues). Finally I left that job due to some reasons (ex: loss of new project). I worked here(Startup) 7 months nearly and I learned so many things. I learnt to ask doubts, I learnt to overcome fears, and many more..

And a little depression was there so I left Bangalore with no hopes but it was the worst mistake I've done in my career to leave Bangalore without any new attempt(interview).

I went to my hometown with depression and joined Bank coaching in T.I.M.E institute. (By some relatives suggestion)

(Image source :google)

I learnt a lot here but inside I'm not happy. I want back to my software career as I experienced 7 months of struggles and many more to learn that.

After completed 3 months of bank coaching without any interest (too bad I'm) I attempted 3 bank exams and failed. I lost my interest. Finally I decided to stop trying for bank jobs.

And again I went to Bangalore started job search. This time Fortunately I met my btech friends and stayed with them in girls P.G. (memorable days in my life).

I was exhausted searching jobs as it's already 1 and half year I've done with my searching except 7 months of experience. This 7 months of experience with some gap is not valuable for new job. I got depressed again.

Fortunately I've gone through an advertisement that gave us an opportunity for free testing, selenium coaching by attending an interview. But they don't provide any salary and you don't need to pay any fee if you got selected in interview. It sounds good to me and I cracked that interview and joined that testing project. (Satisfied due to no coaching fee paid from my parents ). Successfully completed that at the same time enjoyed a lot with my friends.

But after that I attended so many interviews but they are taking only freshers and experienced persons and I'm in the middle of those two. I got that basic knowledge is not sufficient for us. I lost my Hope's but this time I don't want to go back to my home

So, I joined as a JL in Narayana Jr college, Bangalore. But still want to software job.

After 2 months my parents started searching groom for me. A little bit shocked because I'm not settled well. Even if I'm a girl I have goals but can't reach(achieve) them? So many thoughts. Again left that job went to my hometown.

Fortunately one of my fathers students (my father is a teacher) gave me reference in MNC by giving some guidance. I successfully completed interview with the help of him and got placed in that MNC(Chennai). Finally I got it.

This time it is Chennai. Now I got settled and started seeing photos of guys (for marriage). I fell in love with one photo, which made me smile inside and can't lose him for my whole life. And I said yes to him. Successfully completed my marriage lookings and finally my marriage got fixed. But the twist is that guy is from Hyderabad, so that I want to leave from the job.

He became my first priority compared to that job. I left that job and happily married that guy. He became my soul..

My husband is very very supportive and he knows everything about me. He encouraged me in my career path. He made me strong. He taught me new things. He taught me about life. He is my guru who teaches me about “how to live in the society?”, “How to and why to overcome fear?”, “How to be confident?” and many more.

He is life turning point in my life journey.

With the help of him I started searching jobs. One day he found a hidden talent of mine. That is mathematics. Yes I love maths. He gave me a suggestion that , “why can't you try as a maths teacher?” Initially I got shocked but after that I realized that I got 100/100 in all my academic years in maths (including Btech) but inside I felt bad as software is the best compared to teaching. But he erased that bad thoughts in my mind by telling the importance of teacher. Finally by his motivation I joined as a mathematics Tutor in an international institute. My journey is going smoothly and I got my first salary this month. I donated that to orphans with the help of my husband. I got a fulfillment (satisfaction) in my whole career path.

This is my journey. Sorry for my mistakes. Sorry for my English.

Thanks for reading ✍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Success.

Top 10 SUCCESS quotes I like.